Why is gutter cleaning considered a part of your roofing system? Why is it considered essential to prolonged life for your roof? If you’re asking these questions, Rainier Roof Restoration has answers.
Gutters are an important piece of a prolonged life of your roof for the following reasons:
- Clogged gutters or debris buildup can overflow and cause damage to the exterior and interior of your home.
- It has undo weight to your gutters from debris buildup which will cause pulling on the edge of your roofs.
- Can cause the shingles to shift, tear and rip if gutters are not cleaned.
- Gutters that don’t drain properly will cause standing water and the water will have nowhere to drain.
- When gutters are filled gutters can rip away from the home which will cause siding and roofing damage.
- In addition to these problems, it can cause foundation issues – gutters are essential from removing water from the roof and moving water from the foundational areas of the home.
Now you see why it is imperative that gutters be cleaned oftentime especially in the fall when the season changes. Without proper cleaning of your gutters it can cause not only roof damage but siding damage, interior damage and foundational issues with water buildup. Untreated gutters can cause thousands of dollars.
Rainier Roof Restoration has experience cleaning gutters. We are compliant with all OSHA laws and we regard safety a priority for you and our crews. We have heard many stories over the years with DIY homeowners trying to clean their gutters. From falling from roofs, missing a step on the ladder, unsteady ladder and holding on to a gutter (that doesn’t hold them) and there are others. Don’t become a victim to your own hurt. Let a licensed gutter professional handle your job today.
We start off by assessing the extent of your gutter job, give you a quote that we can stand by and we always clean up our work area. Your gutters will be cleaned and ready for work. Check out our gallery on our website rainierroofrestoration.com. You will be glad you did!
We can also do repair work to your gutters if it needs more than a cleaning. We will provide you with an estimate of cost prior to us moving into any type of repair work. All of our work is guaranteed as we stand by doing a job well done and satisfied customers.
Call Rainier Roof Restoration to handle your gutter job today at (425) 532-5214.