Cedar Shake Roof Restoration Tacoma
Cedar shake roofs are loved by everyone as it is the only roofing material in the world that can be maintained in a meaningful way. To maintain beauty and life expectancy it is necessary to clean and restore the roofs regularly professionals. With a normal life expectancy of around 40 years, you can extend the life of the cedar roof with cedar shake roof restoration services in Tacoma.
Cedar shake roofs are one of the most beautiful roof installation options, they are environment-friendly with fabulous natural looks, more durability, and outstanding insulation.
With the proper amount of maintenance & restoration services over time, you can easily sustain the beauty of your cedar shake roof along with a long life expectancy. Apart from this, the cedar shake restoration depends on several factors like:
- Algae, lichen, moss, mold, and fungi infestation
- Ultraviolet light from sun exposure
- Environmental conditions of the Pacific Northwest
- Proximity to saltwater
If you notice mildew and mold, call us-Rainier Roof Restoration for cedar shake roof restoration as soon as possible to avoid lessening the lifespan of your roof. You will get the job done efficiently and right the first time!
Get a CALL for
Roof Restoration Tacoma
As a licensed roofing contractor since 1987, we have a vast knowledge of the roofing industry and its specialty facets including roof restoration services in Tacoma.
Our team is well trained to evaluate the condition of your roof properly to determine the factors responsible for lessening its lifespan. Factors like years of sun exposure and its ultraviolet rays and the accumulation of microorganisms, algae, and moss. Whatever the situation is, we can help you to resolve your roof restoration professional.
When you choose Rainier Roof Restoration for your roof restoration services, this is what you can expect:
- A complete inspection
- Stoppage of the deterioration process
- Repair of damaged or warped cedar shakes
- Removal of algae, lichen, mold, fungi, and moss
- Recommendations for removal of overhanging, damaging branches
Since moss and lichen act as a type of sponge, the moisture retention creates a habitat for other little wood-eating critters that are removed by our roof restoration process.
Call today for a free roof restoration estimate.
Cedar Roof Tacoma
Cedar roofs are among one of the most attractive and durable roofing materials with natural preservatives that resist most types of weather. However at a certain time due to various weather conditions, a cedar roof can become unattractive as it turns dark and unsightly, especially in areas of high humidity and moisture where mold and mildew are pervasive.
We have a highly skilled team with years of experience in removing dark areas:
- Removal of surface dirt, twigs, pine needles, moss, lichen, and algae
- Removal of mold and mildew
- Removal of tannin stains that darken the surface
Here are a few reasons why we are chosen for cedar roof service in Tacoma:
- Years of experience since 1987
- Expert cedar roof repair workmanship
- Your job will be done efficiently and right the first time
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- We specialize in roof repair
- Excellent customer service